Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Time flies by and stands still all at once!


The first half of my pregnancy flew by.  But once we knew we had a little girl on the way, time seemed to stand still.  Nothing left to look forward to except her arrival into the world.  I did everything I could to be ready, but nothing prepares you for that moment.  With our family, my boyfriend was in the room and our little one's anxious older sisters sat right outside the room, eagerly awaiting her arrival.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/labor-and-delivery/landing.aspx

2 comments:

  1. What was it like to have all of your family there? How did you feel? How did the families feel about blending? Did everyone get along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great having the family there, even though I didn't notice them during delivery! :) For the most part, everyone does get along.

    ReplyDelete