Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

So much stuff, So little time

With the house painted and new carpet installed, it was time for something I cringed at the thought of.....MOVING!!!!  Ok, not quite a full move, but during our relationship, I had been under a lease for my own place but had spent virtually all of my time at "his" place.  Now it was time to make it officially "our" place and to blend our stuff together under one roof.  But seriously, I hate moving!  It usually brings out the worst in people and is physically challenging.  But, we managed to keep our humor (and love!) intact by following some of the simple ideas and checklists on Real Simple website. 

http://www.realsimple.com/home-organizing/organizing/moving/plan-relatively-stressless-house-move-10000001059998/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment